Friday, March 11, 2011

Pens, Paper, Doodles and Life.

I do a lot of writing on the computer... Though lately it's all nothing but Fanfiction and Roleplaying... Sad...




I was cleaning my room up today and saw my stack of neglected notebooks under my bed. They seemed to be depressed looking, and accusing me of leaving them... I used to do nothing but write with the ole pen and paper method... I love my Pens... I usually write with a Pilot Precise V5... Extra Fine~ Simply because It's the first pen I actually fell in love with... I'll never forget the night I stayed at my aunts house and had managed to leave my pencil in the car that mom had taken off in after dropping me off there. I was all sad like because I couldn't write in my Journal so I asked my Aunty for a pen~ and She handed me one of hers. It only just happened to be the Precise V5..... She let me keep it too after I told her how much I liked it. The next time I went shopping, mom was surprised to have me actually ask to get a certain kind of pen... Before then I had always hated writing with pens... Having to have used those crappy Bic Disposables she bought in bulk all the time, I never was really exposed to anything else. Since then I've used pretty much nothing else... then In my senior year of Highschool Mom bought me an Inc Forma pen. I loved how bold the Ink was, so that quickly became another favorite. In the 11th grade, my Tallent Search Counciler gave me a Caligraphy set. It was a cheap set really, but I really had a lot of fun with it. I learned my way around the fountain pens quickly and took pride in taking care of the crappy plastic set. XD Then my Grandma noticed how much I loved them and gave me a catalog of them and I nearly died of happiness. I couldn't buy anything from it, but I wanted to sooo badly.  I promised myself that as soon as I had a job and a bank account open, I was going to start buying more "Fancy Pens" as Grandma calls them... Meanwhile... Shortly before I graduated, Bill gave me some Unmarked pens... I found it odd that they had no brand or writing on them what-so-ever... but I loved the Ink in them... It was pretty! Blue Violet, and smoother than a babies bottom... So far they are my favorite among colored inks... Since everything else I write with is Black. I tried the Pilot Precise V5 in colors... but the color was weak it seemed... the red wasn't very strong, the Blue was okay. It was a blue-blue. Green just plain sucked in my opinion... That or I might have just gotten a bad set of the pens.... they just seemed too weak colored to me. I like the colors that pop off the page, Black, is my favorite so far.
The same time I received the unmarked pair of pens, Bill also gave me a Cross Chrome Pen and Pencil set. Very pretty, and would be good on display, as for function... I HATED THEM. They had no grip, and were too slippery and too thin to hold on too! The pens ink was just... I don't know... It was okay I guess, but it just felt too dry to me... I'm used to writing with liquid inks so I guess that was the problem... And the color wasn't very striking... it was a pale blue that looked like it was trying to compare to the real color of blue... and ended up being watered down to a sad excuse of a color.... The pencil litterally pissed me off. The point of writing with a pencil, is to be able to see what you are writing. Whatever lead or whatever they used was in the thing, absolutly sucked. It was just like the Pen, only with lead that didn't hardly write. The only thing I liked about the Pencil, was how the Eraser was cleaverly hidden... and worked rather well too. I didn't even know there was an eraser untill I tried to pull the pencil apart to get to the lead. I was going to rip it out and put something else in there... but I ended up oogaling at the thing cause when I pulled it apart there was a cheerfully dull looking eraser just sitting there all nubby looking and cute. I actually forgot about the lead and found another pencil to write with so I could test the eraser...
So I hate the pencil, but I love the little eraser, it worked really good...
Wait... what on earth was I talking about before I got stuck on pens???
Oh, yeah! Writing!

I need to get back to writing with paper and pen again.... I Blame 'Economy Pens' for my little pen rant... I've been reading his posts most of the day... I was hoping to find another alternitive to my little favorite~ I like trying new things.... I might follow his, and many others lead by occasionally reveiwing pens... I don't know... I have to find SOMETHING to write about....

I know that before writing all this, I was waiting for someone to reply in one of the roleplays I'm part of, and I started doodling, and playing with my pens... which I'd dug out the lot of them after reading the Economy pen blog.... And then I noticed I had my Camera at my desk... and then Picture Taking started up... while I was oh so bored.....
sooo.... these pictures are the Results of what happens when I read someones blog for once, and drag everything out.....


Just a little spoof... I LOVE my mello yello....

This here be that Cross Pen and Pencil set I mentioned earlier... you'll notice that
you can't see the eraser on the pencil... (the one on the bottom)
You have to pull the thing apart in the middle to see it...

It was supposed to be a Music note... but ended up looking more like a fish...
And I accidently drew over the crappy cresent moon I tried to draw before hand, lol!

Some more doodles... and randomly my earbuds... I had been listening to King of the World
by Porcilin and Tramps while drawing...
This one I was actually thinking about my characters Skirt... I wanted a Paisley like design on it...
and started drawing, thats what came out of it... as for the Random eye....
I have no explination for the random eye... I usually don't draw those with pens since I'm picky about shading.

Do excuse the Spelling mistakes if you see any... I've been spoiled by SpellCheck...
But this is a poem I wrote... in the watercloset...
...........
Don't ask while I randomly wrote my pen a love letter poem thing while on the toilet...


Random Picture of me and a Ducky!!
I'm not too fond of duckies in General...
Just mine!
^__^



And with that.... I leave you....
BAI!! and good morning...
(it's now Five in the morning here....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!! :3 I'll love you forever~