Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Long time No see!~

UHG... I did not die people, but almost... I've just returned from a two month trip in West Virginia. No internet... Anywhere apparently... During my time gone, I had religion stressing, sickness, a family death, another one dying still yet. I've been working on my novel/story, been working on a ton of Fanfictions... all mostly on on paper unfortunatly so it's going to take me forever and a day to update my Kenpachi fan-fic and my Ukitake fic... Also i started two more for hellsing to go along with my weird one with Alcard... I started a Howls moving Castle Fic and a Yu-yu-Hakusho... Gods it's been so long since I've read or watched any of it, i can't remember half of it... My other two Original stories; Demons and Nobles, and Thrift Store, grew a little...
I've been writing a lot in my journal on One Note, something I discovered burried in the depths of my file/program confused computer. I bought Sims three too.... and got incredibly lonely while I was surrounded by people... It's like my womany instincts decided to kick me in the gut. I kept wanting to mother everyone and everything small, and hug everyone... I couldn't sleep at night, I kept wanting to snuggle up to someone who wasn't there. It was slightly disturbing considering I've always slept alone being an only child and never had anyone sleeping in my bed...
Any advice on what to do with that particular odd feeling let me know... I dun like the empty feeling, but I aint about to go an' marry no damn body just yet. That's what my Nana kept bringing up, and it only made it all worse when she started trying to give me IDEAS for honeymoon night when I don't even have a Boyfriend. For crying aloud she gave me a lacey black bra and told me to wear a see though button up shirt undone and... and... GAAAH. I do not need my grandmother giving me advice on THAT kinda stuff... and the family reunion was just as bad. When I won that stinkin microwave, all the ladies were giggling and saying i just need to get married now and I was like; "WTH? i won a mircrowave, what's that got to do with getting married?" I respect older people, I do. I go to nursing homes to visit with people, and play bingo with them sometimes, they have wonderful old stories to tell, and great advice most of the time. But in my family!? I don't know what's gotten into them all of a sudden. It's like, I come up for a little while and they learn I've graduated from Highschool so they think I should get married right away. No thank you, no cigar my friend. I gotta get a grip on my future first, and now my family is talking about moving west, which is SUCH a blessing to me. Seriously, anything to get closer to the west coast, that's where all the Anime Magazines are coming out of apparently, and if I can't get into Computer animation, then by the Gods I'm gonna be writting for a magazine that talks about it. Perferably an Otaku magazine or something.
I've lost a little weight, the whole time I was gone I'd walk a few miles a day just to get away from my Nana, who still dosn't know I'm not Christian and seemed determined my voice was a gift from god and he want's me to sing gospel music for churches and the Radio... for crying out loud she took me up to Mike Upright and introduced me to him and the Primative Quartet... go look them up on the Net.... they're there... this is why I do not sing... geh...
ANYHOW... I really have a lot of junk to talk about with no time to talk, haha... So I'm just gonna end this one short and smooth with a piccy i drew... kinda graphicish.... Green... I did it right before I left for WV... haha.

Seen the pose somewhere or other and it stuck in my head thanks to the damned semi photo memo in my head... I can't recal names yet Faces and poses are soooo easy... I memorise them after one look, I can't remember where I saw this particular pose, but I drew it and edited it from memory when our internet died for a while.

I gotta split, hopefully my writing in my next blog wont be so choppy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!! :3 I'll love you forever~